Tuesday, July 14, 2009

On our third meeting, we did g/l data entry form. Koon Teng, Pei Pei and I did the referencing and helped to key in the different details for the data entry form. We also referred to the accounting practice set and the details in the accpac system we have done so far. With the help of all my group members, we managed to complete the g/l data entry form within 2 meetings. We then continue on the internal control for PineTree. Koon Teng, Peipei and I helped with finding the information while YiWei keyed in the details into the accpac system.

On the forth meeting, we continued with the g/l data entry form while YiHao and YiWei helped with the Internal Control.

With this project, I have learnt certain softskills that are important to me. I have learnt how to cooperate with all my group members and to be a responsible team mate. I must be a reliable team mate in order for my group members to trust me. I must also be prepared by reading the project specs before hand in order to understand the things that are discussed. By being on time, i will be more prepared to start doing the project and contribute responsively. Accpac is a system that requires patience, therefore, in order to do it well, i will have to learn how to be patient. These are the softskills that i have learnt throughout my Accpac project.
I think they are useful in my character development.


Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment